Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Lazy. So What?

I still have not been able to find the mental energy to compose a decent blog post. A Bluegrass Festival won't plan itself you know.

Anyway, being the nice guy that I am, I have ran a couple of filters in Google Analytics and had it spit out a list of the most popular blog posts. So, I thought I would give you a trip down memory lane and write a blog post in which I simply link to my own blog posts.

(I am very aware of how egotistical this is)

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

This is the most popular post on my entire blog. My only guess is that many poor saps think they are going to find the lyrics to the Fresh Prince.

Shit.


Kid Nation of Capitalistic Pigs


An Anthropolgical Study of Parents.


Death Match to the Extreme!!!!


By the Power of Rationalization!


Quack, Quack, Quack.


Weapon of Mash-Destruction.


The Return of the Comic


Still Without A Name Comic 2


We are an Honorable Band of Thieves


All I Really Need to Know I Learned in D&D.


The White Man's Burden.

3 comments:

Nick Smith said...

You could do what I do - tweet a bunch to make up for lack of blogging. It's as easy as sending a text, after all. :)

AnnaMarie said...

I love you, but this post is LAME.

beinmyOWNself said...

a clip show? really??? :(