Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Am Lord Richardson!


I feel the need to warn the world about a potential threat to our very existence. I suspect that former Governor Bill Richardson may in fact be Lord Voldemort.

Anna has been listening to the Harry Potter books on CD while doing such mundane activities as fixing dinner, cleaning the house, caring for our children, etc., and while she listens to the books I do productive things like sit on my skinny ass and play poker on the iPhone. It was while listening to the books that I have come to the horrifying realization that Bill Richardson is Lord Voldemort.

As as I am sure you are aware, Pres. Obama first picked Richardson to be Secretary of Commerce but a silly grand jury got in the way when it indicted him for breaking campaign finance laws. At this point, Lord Richardson could no longer be the Commerce Secretary and Head Master Obama was forced to find another individual for the post. If you have been following the news, you are also aware that this has been a very difficult task. Obama is now on his third nomination for the post and the newest pick is having troubles.

Does this sound familiar? Of course it does. We all know that Lord Voldemort wanted to be the Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts and when he was refused the post, he placed a curse upon same and no one else was able to hold the position for more than a year. It now looks like the same curse has been placed on the Secretary of Commerce.

Obviously, muggles would never make this connection; therefore, it is up to Harry Potter fans to spread the word. I keep hearing Sean Hannity refer to Pres. Obama as "The Chosen One", so we must do everything we can to help him locate and destroy Lord Richardson's horcruxes. I considered editing Bill Richardson's wikipedia page to warn the world about his true identity but Lord Richardson has probably put the moderators of Wikipedia under the Imperious Curse and I don't want to have my wikipedia account banned because then I wouldn't be able to warn the world about the alien lizard people living in underground government bunkers that are secretly controlling the Illuminati.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

bwahahahahaha, that's all I know to say about this one.

Rae said...

You just made my day.

Brad just asked why I was laughing so hard. He tried to understand, but has never read HP, so doesn't get it. He smiled though.

On a bright note, he's come to the realization lately, that he will HAVE to read these books eventually, because of his love of science fiction and fantasy. A friend recently told him it will all eventually lead back to HP, and he is destined to read it eventually. This has made me smile with a self-righteousness that I'm sure must be just a little bit evil, but I don't care.

Adults who read HP are cool. And that's all there is to it.

beinmyOWNself said...

only a rosco blog could make me giggle like a loon at 8am