Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU!!!!!

On a Disney forum that I frequent in order to plan our upcoming trip, there is an area for discussions of any kind. Currently there is a thread wherein a bunch of conservatives are scared to death that once Obama takes office, gas is going to sky rocket to over $7 a gallon. So I thought I would take advantage of the situation and make them an offer they can't refuse. Here it is.

For those of you worried that gas will hit $7 a gallon once Obama is sworn in, HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU!!!!!!

Between now and January 15 (going to Disney so that will be the deadline) I will sell you credits for gasoline at the reasonable price of only $5 A GALLON!!!!! So when gas rockets up to over $7 a gallon, you can be comfortable in knowing that you locked them in for the bargain basement price of ONLY $5 A GALLON!!!!!.

I will draw up a contract wherein you send me any receipts for gas between January 20 and January 31, and I will reimburse you whatever it is you had to pay up to the number of credits you purchase.

Remember this is a limited time offer, SO YOU NEED TO ACT NOW!!!

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!! If you purchase at least 1000 gallon credits, I will throw in for no charge, a time share interest in the historic Brooklyn Bridge. You read that right, for each 1000 gallon credits you purchase, you will receive a 1% ownership stake in this world renowned landmark. BUT HURRY!!! These timeshare credits will go fast!

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!! For the first five customers, we are offering for the bargain rate of $1000 an acre, your very own PIECE OF THE MOON!!! You heard that right. For a mere $1000 an acre, our real estate department will deed you a prime location upon the Moon. But this offer is limited to the first five customers.

Send me a private message NOW!!!! Operators are standing by.


We will see if I have any takers.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow my own very piece of the moon?! Say it ain't so Roy!

Please make sure you do a follow up blog with people who respond to you. I have a feeling it's going to be great for laughs.

beinmyOWNself said...

LOL definitely do a follow up!

Nick Smith said...

Haha, you know, we laugh now, but think of all those awesome deals the airlines got back ... oh, what? Someone's telling me now that didn't quite work out as planned. Screw it. I say go ahead and hedge that gas, then charge Riley and Sophie fuel surcharges.

Strangeite said...

Nick, your right about the airlines. Southwest is the one hit the hardest because they are the only one that bought substantial amounts of futures. So when you price out flights most airlines are only about twice as expensive as Southwest. Go figure.

Anyway. I know gas prices are going back up (which is why I pray that we raise the gas beforehand). I am just commenting on the absurdity of those fearful that Obama is an eloquent Mr. Burns out to destroy their way of life.

Modernicon said...

Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter