Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wow. Another No Talent Hacks Wades In.

Inspired by Shamus Young and the DMing of the Rings, I have decided to start my very own webcomic, despite the fact that I have far less talent or skill. My initial plan is to try and post a new comic most Mondays and Fridays. I initially started creating these because I thought it might give you a chuckle, but I had so much fun creating it, I don't really care if you find it funny or not. Well without further ado.

Oh yeah, if you are having trouble reading it, you can click on the comic to get a larger size.

3 comments:

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Love Stephen Colbert as the DM!

Strangeite said...

It had to be Colbert. In real life he is a big D&D nerd, so the logical next step would be imagining what kind of absurd group he would DM for.

Animal said...

Okay, it wasn't funny until the very end. And then, here I am, still chuckling, moments later. Heh. Heh-heh. Good stuff.