Saturday, April 3, 2021

A Time Travel Story

Me: Fuck. ... It's fuckin worked. 

Me2: Hey?!? 

Me: Look, I only have a moment. I'm you from the future and you have to prepare now. If you put down... 

Me2: Whoa!?! So, my future self found it important to talk to me! I knew that I was... 

Me: Wait? No. Shut UP! Shut up and listen. This moment is almost over and you... 

Me2: Ah, so your here to tell me how to save the world. 

Me: No! Well yes. But shut up. You have no idea how bad it gets, which is why you have to start now by...  

Me2: What happens? 

Me: What do you mean? 

Me2: Uh... I mean... if shit gets so bad that "I" feel the need to travel back in time to warn "me" of the future. What the hell happend? Did IT happen? 

Me: No, who cares about.. You need to immediately walk down to the ATM at Casey's. I really honestly have no clue how much we had in a bank right now. But empty it! It has to be enough to... We can go to the bank tomorrow for...

Me2: STOP! I ain't gonna lie, I am weirded out by you. You do seem like me. 

Me: I am you.

Me2: Logicially, this is a scam. If you separate each... 

Me: For fucks sake, we don't have time for this. Just listen to me. 

Me2: Why?!? Tell me exactly what happens and why I should belive you! 

Me: Ok. Well, in four years the... you won't believe that. Wait, the President is going to go on TV and... no. That is absurd too. Ahhh, CERN is going to annouce that neutrinons react with... nope. 

Me2: Honestly, that convinces me more than anything else you said. What do I need to do? 

Me: ... 


No comments: