Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Enjoy this brief intermission

I know the blog has been dead for a while.

Sorry.

In the mean time, enjoy this simple little Quidditch game I made in Scratch.

There are some bugs but since I have only about 4 hours (I thought it was about 2.5 but Anna told me it was 4) of work into the game, I am happy with the result so far.

Arrow keys control your Chaser and the Spacebar shoots the Quaffle when you are in the scoring zone (about the quarter of the screen close to the Rings).


Learn more about this project

3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I <3 my nerd.

beinmyOWNself said...

i don't have the right plug in :( i'll have to wait til i unplug the laptop from the tv and try it on there.

Strangeite said...

You just need to have Java installed. It runs as an applet within your browser.