Thursday, March 5, 2009

1-800-HELP-ME


This morning I feel like a woman that is continuously beat up by her man but keeps returning to him time after time. I want to make excuses for his sorry behavior. He will change. This time is different. It is my fault, as I was just too hard on him and put too much pressure on him. He loves me. He really does. You people just don’t understand.

I AM still making excuses and defending him, but… Georgia. I mean really…Georgia. We have arguably two of the top three best players in the SEC but we lose to…. Georgia.

Anyone know of a local shelter for abused basketball fans?

3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I think it would be very full right about now.

Jeff Fisher said...

I started to comment but it's just too much to say so I am writing a blog of mine own.

Nikki said...

I agree with AM. They will have to turn Rupp into the shelter I think.