Monday, February 25, 2008

Not dead yet.

Yeah, yeah. I know that it has been a while since I have updated my blog. I haven't forgotten about the comic either. In fact I have about twenty written, just have to get around to actually making the comic. I don't really have a good excuse, just haven't done it.

Anyway, we bought a new computer over the weekend and in the process of moving files to the new computer I came across a bunch of old photos. Rachael commented on Anna's blog how seeing me in a tie contradicted her image of me in her mind and it got me thinking about how I have changed over the years. So, I thought I would be lazy and give you quick blog showing you some pics of me over the years. In my mind, I haven't changed at all, but the photos tell a different story.







Let me tell you. I was beating the women off with a stick when this picture was taken. If only I could have stayed this studly.


This picture I find the most shocking because it was my first day at college. I can't believe how young I look.


I am thinking about regrowing the beard. Seriously.



The women are still flocking to me.

10 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

YES! YES! Grow the beard!! And it's a good thing I didn't know you in elementary school. Oh how I would've corrupted that innocent lad.

Strangeite said...

Funny thing is, the picture of me with glasses and I comment on how studly I am, is from high school.

beinmyOWNself said...

;) definitely go for the beard...and it doesn't change my perception of you, it just makes me giggle and call you a yuppie:)

Nikki said...

oh wow, I've never seen young pics of you. And yes, I am going to jump on the beard bandwagon. :) Then we can call you pirate Roy. :) A patch and a peg leg perhaps??

Leigh said...

Those are awesome pics Roy! Oh and I LOVE THE BEARD!!!

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

I have a picture of you and Ann Meadors in my dining room hanging out when we were all in high school (I was in 11th, you and Ann were in 10th). I think it was a post- or pre-play practice something-or-other that brought you guys to the house, or maybe you came over to eat my mom's awesome cooking. I ought to post it one of these days!

Rae said...

Oh what fun!! And yes, you do look young your first day of college! Holy shit... was that really about the same time I met you? Wow. All grown up and wearing a tie now. Kinda freaky. Like when I'm called "ma'am" at the grocery store. In my mind I think I'm still 14 years old.. so hearing that kinda freaks me out. (And I vote for the beard too!)

Anne and Leigh said...

I am also voting for the beard!! Grow the beard back!! Love the photos, thanks for sharing.

Anne

MrSillyFunnyPants said...

roy....I love you man! It was so good to see on my bday! Thnx again for coming by! And the pics...I think I may have some of us in band in middle school...I'll call mom. Good Times. Good times. And yes, you'd rock the beard! I am about half way to one at the moment, but given the state of my hair being so short it is kinda giving me a prisoner vibe when I wake up and look in the mirror so I am gonna shave it so fresh and so clean! But you, in a very hetero punch you in the arm kind of way, would be "Fuckin Randy" with a beard! peace bro!

Becca said...

One thing has stayed consistent.

You've always been one skinny mofo.