Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lambchop '08

It is the primary that never ends. It goes on and on my friend. Some Dems started campaigning it, not knowing what it is, they will continue campaigning forever just because it is the primary that never ends. It goes on and on my friend. Some Dems.....

Well it is official. It is now impossible for Clinton or Obama to win the Democratic nomination based on how "We The People" actually vote. Yes, Obama has the larger popular vote, more pledged delegates and more money; but, Clinton is not going to go anywhere. Her argument is that she has to be the nominee because she can win the big traditionally blue states; but, I say, who the hell in their right mind thinks that New York or California are going to vote Republican?

So Clinton can no longer win the nomination democratically. She can if Superdelegates veto the popular vote of the people (which it appears is exactly the plan). But would someone please tell her that this long drawn out, bitter, money wasting, back biting, spintastic of a campaign is helping no one more than the Republicans.

Please?

I just can't get this damn election out of my head.

2 comments:

Jag said...

he he he.


Love to see all the Dems fighting it out. Now if I was only happy with the "republican" candidate this would be wonderful times.

Of course I'm just kidding Roy so please don't light up the torches yet. I'm all for the best candidate regardless of which party they are with but this is the normal hoopla we have come to know with presidential races.

May the less of the 3 evils win.

I am personally re-registering conservative so I don't have a candidate to vote for :(

Anonymous said...

Amen...Great blog!