Monday, March 31, 2008

D&D '08 Edition

Wired has a post asking for people to submit the D&D stats for real life people. Interestingly, I have been thinking about this very topic, because in one the comics I have written but not yet posted (they are coming I swear, I have written about 20), Hillary tried to join the roleplaying group. So I thought I would provide you with some of the stats that I have come up with for famous people.

George W. Bush
13th level Politician/Barbarian
Chaotic Neutral Human
Strength: 11
Intelligence: 8
Wisdom: 6
Constitution: 14
Dexterity: 11
Charisma: 13

Special Abilities: Always wins initiative in attacks via other countries, always wins elections due to magical influence of his henchman the Outsider/Fiend named Rove, 2/day ability to magically remove documents about past from known reality.

William “Slick Willy” Clinton
18th level Politician/Bard
Chaotic Good Human
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 14
Wisdom: 9
Constitution: 15
Dexterity: 17
Charisma: 16

Special Abilities: Impervious to and counters all attacks by Republicans, public speaking reduces the Spot check for those listening by 1d12 when attempting to identify color of his skin, automatically fails saving throw against interns armed with cigars.

No comments: