Friday, December 14, 2007

Miskatonic University Alumni

Any Miskatonic University Alumni should be aware of a wonderul new product that has come on the market. Baby's First Mythos is a must buy not only for your spawn but for any cute diminutive horrors that you care about and feel should have their sanity crushed by the might of the Elder Gods. This wonderful tome teaches them their ABCs and 123s, while at the same time exposing their immortal soul to the crippling reality of that malignant disease we call the universe.

I can think of no better present to find under the Christmas tree than this cute Golden Bookesque package of horror. I can't wait to send Sophie to sleep while reading to her poems about Azathoth, Cthulhu and Yog-Sothoth. The twinkle in her eye as her sanity flees will be just precious.

Move over Dr. Seuss, Lovecraft is coming home to roost and we will never be the same.

3 comments:

ALF said...

Hmm...

AnnaMarie said...

good god.

Becca said...

Man, I wish I had seen this while I was still birthday shopping. Don't know if I would have given it to CJ today, but I would have loved to see Tom's reaction!