Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Music Meme

There is a meme floating around where you answer a series of questions using the song titles of only one artist. I thought I would give it a try, but I must admit that I have cheated. I choose Jimmy Buffett, which really isn't fair since the man has 8 billion songs. I did challenge myself a little by only using song titles from albums he released in the '70s.

Anyway, here you go.

Pick your Artist
Jimmy Buffett

Are you a male or female?
Son of a Son of a Sailor

Describe yourself.
God’s Own Drunk

How do you feel?
My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink and I Don’t Love Jesus

Describe where you currently live.
Found Me a Home

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
He Went To Paris

Your favorite form of transportation.
God Don’t Own a Car

Your best friend is?
A Pirate Looks at Forty

You and your friends are?
The Peanut Butter Conspiracy

What's the weather like?
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season

Favorite time of day?
Livingston Saturday Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
The Wino and I Know

What is life to you?
Stories We Could Tell

Your last relationship?
Treat Her Like A Lady

Your fear?
Nothing Soft About Hard Times

What is the best advice you have to give?
Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Thought for the Day.
Something So Feminine About a Mandolin

How I would like to die?
Defying Gravity

2 comments:

The Pinwheel Princess said...

Ha ha ha This was the most perfect lunch read ever! Thanks for the giggles!

Jessi said...

Hey, you. You totally asked me to email you and don't publish your address anywhere. Consider yourself emailed and respond to ladyjess78 at gmail dot com.